Monday, January 5, 2009

My first...

To start off, let's say what needs to be said. Happy New Year! We have just entered a new year and that means, new opportunities. Let's work out more, eat healthier, drink less, be kinder to people, save the environment, give money to homeless people. I'm not making any New Year resolutions here, I'm just suggesting.

So this is the first time I post on my rather senseless blog. I do not know what purpose it's supposed to serve, but I'm thinking that it may function as a little place where I can upload thoughts and pictures, maybe recipes (my personal cookbook hah(that sounds stupid in my norwegian ears))! , discuss whatever topic I want to discuss, or what others want to discuss, brag about my future trips to foreign countries, improve my english or anything that I feel like doing.

In addition to this general information, I can inform you that I slept for less hours than I can count on three fingers tonight, and that I have to go to work pretty soon. That means that my first post is pretty much over.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment