Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Early Memory Lane

So, while I still got 2008 fresh in mind, I'm going to note down briefly what I did..

1. The first interesting thing I did was visit some friends in Trondheim. February I think.


2. Second.. I went to Spain in march to snowboard in Granada, Sierra Nevada, and to play some golf on Costa Calida.. fantastic Easter!


3. Junho. Surftrip to Ericeira, Portugal with some friends! Wonderful country, beautiful beaches, cheap alcohol, cheap food, fantastic vacation. Hopefully I'll go this year too. Excellent surfcamp! La Point: Obrigado!



Out to try the waves at São Julião beach.



Don't you just want to grab one and get out there?

4. Julio. After working for about a month I was set for a new vacation. 10 beautiful days in the south of Spain with a lot of sunbathing and bathing per se.

5. August. Drinking some beer, meet a lot of new people, and finally hitting the books. Statistics, cognitive psychology and language psychology.

6. August/october.. not really sure.. Anyway.. Stockholm, Jason Mraz, olives with feta cheese, guided boattrip around Stockholm, Gamla Stan, fantastic lamb meal at a Lebanese restaurant. Red Wine.



Gamla Stan

In between all this I've mentioned about 2008, there's a large amount of beer, wine, studying, working, training and some other not so interesting activities.

That about sums it up..

Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Hellooo.

    Firstly, we got names! We're not just "friends", we're Erik and øh.. Hmm.. Sogndal!

    Secondly, switch the underline of those two top pictures from Portugal! Makes more sense that way!

    Sayonara sucker!

    ReplyDelete