Friday, January 9, 2009

Daniel's recommendation corner

Hola!



As spare time is something I do have, and do not have - it makes perfect sense that I've made a deal with myself. The deal is that every week(-end), I'll contribute with something I feel worth sharing. This may be songs I favour
, movies I dig, good recipes, far destinations or anythink I simply like.


The recommendations for the first two weeks are music. The first one, is a swedish singer-songwriter, named
Melissa Horn, which was recommended to me by a swedish friend (thank you for that). Melissa Horn has, in my eyes.. or more correct, ears.. an amazing voice, apt lyrics, and in general a pretty solid debut album.

The second tip is one of the greatest songs (belonging to some of the best albums or the best album before the album) in 2008. The song is called
Spotlight and is performed by Inverse. If you have any self-respect you should check this song out. In fact you should check the whole album out. Now.

Those of you who think this is old news.. Yes. It is.. Nevertheless... it's already a classic, and such a classic deserves to be mentioned again. And again. And again.


Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment