Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where was I?

So... Arriving in Spain after a shitload of hours, we were pretty stoked on spending the night in Barcelona. We drove around, almost blindly following the voice on the GPS trying to find a decent hotel and a place to park. We hit the bullseye on first attempt and found a hotel with this view. All thanks to Mr. Gaudi. I think Gaudi was a pretty awesome guy.



After Barcelona and Mr. Gaudi the drive went on down south. Welcome to fogland.


But when we came further/farther/whatever... More south.. there was an amazing weater. It was hot, it was sun, it was awesome. I even played tennis in my shorts. In january. Sick.



Buuuut as the journey continued, and we got closer to Granada, and thus, higher, we were so lucky to see the snow again. White, wet and yeah... that's pretty much it.



This was one of the highest points on the road (I think) and it was snow, and it was a pretty sign, so I took a picture of it. Yeah, that's what I do, I take pictures of things. Also, this was the last picture before destination so.. there you go.. You're welcome.



More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment